- Color:Red / Yellow / Customized
- Length: Up to 200m
- Size:38mm |45mm| 51mm |64mm |76mm
- Working Pressure:15bar
- Burst Pressure:45bar
- Certificate: BS6391
- Temperature: -30°C to +80°C.
- High abrasion resistance.
- External resistance to oil, fuel, and chemical products.
- Smooth inner lining.
- Lightweight, flexible, and kink-resistant.
Exceptional Storage Life
Designed for the longest possible storage and service life. Used in every imaginable environment around the world, from arid desert to arctic tundra, Duraline has proven longevity over years of storage and service.
A Lifetime of Experience
Produced continuously for over thirty years with an ongoing program of product improvements, Duraline continues to be the first choice of discerning operational fire departments.
- Municipal Fire Brigades
- Chemical and Petrochemical Complexes
- National and International Airports
- Military Bases
- Power Stations (Coal, Oil, and Nuclear)
- Harbours, Terminals, and Jetties
- Kitemarked to BS 6391 Type 1 2
- UL Listed to UL 19
- UK Maritime and Coastguard Agency
- Det Norske Veritas