- Model Number:MLFDJEMF
- Product name:EDPM liner 400 psi working pressure FAD Attack Fire Hose
- Application:Municipal Fire Fighting
- Color:White / Red / NFPA colors
- Length:Up to 60m
- Size:1″|1 1/2″|2″|2 1/2″
- Working Pressure:400psi
- Burst Pressure:1200psi
- Certificate:FM2111 & UL19
- Couplings: Choose NH/NST (Fire Hose Threads) or NPSH (Straight Pipe Threads)
• Polyester double jacket provides outstanding abrasion resistance, EPDM lining has good resistance to aging and chemicals
• TPU lining is also available which provides the lowest friction loss and is less-weighted
• Optional innovative Wisentec™ coating of NFPA colors provides mildew protection and increases resistance to abrasion, heat, flame, and petrochemical
• Remain flexible at the temperature as low as -40°F / -40°C
• Applicable to Brass/Alu NST/NPSH threaded couplings, other types on request
• Standard length 50’, 100’, 200’, other lengths on request
• FM 2111 and UL 19 approved
• Meets or exceeds NFPA 1961
• Within the ISO-9001 quality management system
How To Purchase Fire Hose
- Adding color impregnation improves durability compared to untreated white hose
- 50-foot lengths are easier to handle and offer more layout flexibility vs. 100-foot lengths
- The most common hose, thread, and couplings in use by fire departments today is a double jacket hose with aluminum NH / NST
- A double jacket hose with any color is the most durable hose available
Will This Hose Fit My Outlet? Which Connectors Do I need?
- At the top of the page, you need to select which style of fittings you need.
- What is NH/NST Fitting? National Hose / National Standard Thread – Standard fire hose fittings. Both NH and NST are the same thing. This is the most common size for fire departments today.
- What are NPSH Fittings? National Pipe For Straight Hose – These are straight pipe fittings. They’re compatible with all standard pipe threads including NPT, NPSM, PVC, and NPSH. NPT notes – a female NPSH will connect to a male NPT fitting, but a female NPT fitting will not connect to a male NPSH fitting.
Can I Use A Nozzle With This Hose?
Absolutely you can! Spray nozzles are normally used for washing down, emergency fire fighting, dust control, transferring water to hard-to-reach places, or even as a shut-off valve.
A true firefighting nozzle will be constructed from high-quality metals and have higher psi ratings. The popular plastic red fire nozzles are made for residential uses and should only be used for firefighting in emergencies. They are rated to handle 100psi (NFPA requirements for firefighting) and have 3 settings: straight stream, fog, and shut off. Check the graphic below for a better look.
- Fire Departments
- Heavy Duty Industrial Projects
- General Water Pumping
- Agricultural / Irrigation
- Wash Down
- Fire Hydrants
- Sump & Trash Pumps
- Valves & Standpipes
- Higher service pressure (400psi) than its single jacket counterpart (250psi) while remaining lightweight.
- Can easily attach to outlets such as pumps, hydrants, valves, PVC pipes with standard hose (NH), or pipe threads (IPT/NPSH/NPT).
- Aluminum couplings are three times stronger than brass and weigh less. Move faster in demanding situations.
- Woven polyester material never needs drying and can be stored wet. The hose is immune to mold and rot. Can be stored for long periods of time without degradation.
- Can be run over by large trucks without bursting – even while pressurized.
- Strong inside rubber lining leads to less friction loss and more water flow.
- Operate in extreme temperatures without worry -40 degrees F to 180 degrees F.