- This hose is a forestry fire “mop-up” hose and is not intended to be a substitute for home garden hoses. It will kink with low pressure
- Lightweight. The coil diameter is 9 inches and its weight is 1.25 lbs per 50’
- The polyurethane lining brings a smooth finish and reduces friction loss
- Color treatment on the outer jacket greatly increases abrasion, heat, and flame resistance while virtually eliminating water pick-up
- Coupled with brass garden hose threads(GHT) couplings
- Forestry Fire Hose – HBX
- Polyester Single Jacket Hose， TPU Liner
- NFPA 1961
- Liner – High tensile NSF 61 approved polyurethane
- Service Pressure – 300 PSI
Proof Test Pressure – 600 PSI
Burst Test Pressure – 900 PSI
- Jacket constructed with filament polyester yarn in the warp, with filler yarns consisting of high strength, low elongation, and filament polyester for reduced weight and increase flexibility. The polyurethane lining consists of a single-ply extruded tube of synthetic high tensile TPU compounded that resists ozone. Features a smooth finish for better flow characteristics.
- The hose is coupled with brass garden hose threaded couplings complete with a gasket and fitted with strain reliefs inside the ferrules to protect the hose.
- This hose meets or exceeds all performance requirements of federal specification NSN# 4210‑01‑167‑1061.
- Engineered to combat the rigors of wildland fire fighting and ideal for changing forestry terrain, providing the ultimate in heat, abrasion, and puncture resistance.
- Delivers more water at higher pressures, all in a compact, lightweight design that goes where you need it, while easy to deploy and manage.
- Usually, these single jacket fire hoses are kept on hand in municipal & forestry departments or construction sites for heavy duty jobs. Structural firefighters typically choose larger double jacket hoses for firefighting for added durability and longer lifespan. But these wildland hoses are the best choice if you need high flexibility and speed in hectic brushed situations. The type II hoses are designed to be hauled off in your carrying packs when you’re running toward the action.