- Model Number:storz-65-AL
- Product name:storz fire hose coupling
- Material:Alumium & rubber
- Type:storz type
- Working pressure:1.6 MPa
- Burst pressure:2.4 MPa
- Application:For connecting water pipe
- Selling Units:Single item
- Single package size: 11X12X12 cm
- Single gross weight:0.600 kgFire Hose Coupling.
A fire hose coupling is a connector at the end of a hose to connect or couple it with another hose or with a tap or hose
appliance, such as an irrigation sprinkler. It is usually made of steel, brass, stainless steel, aluminum, or plastic. Used for
combining water hose with water hose, fire hydrant, water nozzle, and fire-fighting truck, water or foam solution can be supplied
for putting out the fire.
The fire hose joint model is different, but the working principle is the same, it is composed of a body, seal ring seat, rubber seal
ring, and other parts. The threads are divided into female thread and external thread, and are best used with a coupling cap,