- Warranty:1 years
- Body Material: Polypropylene
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 PSI
- Seal: Buna
- Type: “DC” Quick Disconnect
- Connection: Female
- Shape: Reducing
- Head Code: round
- Type DC – Dust Cap Female End Coupler
A Dust Cap (DC) can either be used with a Type A, E or F adapter to cap the end of a connection. Polypropylene Camlock fittings are often found in low-pressure suction hose, discharge hose or delivery hose which needs rapid connect or disconnect operations. Quick hose couplings shorten operation time and improve work efficiency. Part DC Camlock should not work under pressure.
Warning: Any polypropylene Camlock fitting is NOT used in compressed air applications.
- Hand pressure enough to install the coupling;
- Cheap & economical;
- Excellent chemical resistance;
- Extremely lightweight.
How it works:
- To make a connection, simply slide the Camlock adapter into the Camlock coupling and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.